October 2022 will see us celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Doddiscombsleigh Art Show!
The very first event was held at the school in 2002 and since then the event has earned a reputation as a
prime exhibition and sale of art in the south west. Our last three day event in 2019 saw over £60,000 of art being sold!
- If you would like to be considered as an exhibitor in 2022:
- Please complete the Expression of Interest form which can be completed here or via our page on the website.
- The deadline for entries is 30 April 2022.
- The entry fee for Art Gallery Exhibitors is £55.
- The entry fee for artists/crafters selling in the Gallery Gift Shop is £10.
- It will also be possible to offer greetings cards for sale.
- Artists may exhibit up to a maximum of five framed pictures in the galleries.
- A deduction of 35% will be made on all Gallery and Gift Shop sales which we will undertake for you and any
further commissions resulting directly from the show.
- Unframed work or prints may be displayed in racks near your original art.
- Two additional framed works may be stored at the venue, size restrictions will apply.
- Space for ceramics, sculpture, and other 3D media will be limited to approximately 1sq metre per artist, depending on the size of the work.
- Artwork will need to be delivered on Tuesday 18 October and unsold work needs to be collected on Sunday 23 October.
The Art Selection Team will make formal invitations to exhibitors after the closing date. If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact us and do also refer to our website and social media pages for information, updates and news.